Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

In The Gallery This Week

It is the end of the year and I'm just back from Puerto Rico, but we have an interesting group of work in the gallery this week. Stop by, or give me a call, I'm dog-sitting, but plan to be in the gallery as much as possible. Happy New Year!
Jose Rodriguez - Untited Painting - House Paint on Found Closet Doors

Michael McGuire - Untitled Panels

Michelle Peterson Albandoz - Various Panels

Michael McGuire - Watercolor From Puerto Rico

1 comment:

  1. Such an interesting gallery work you have shared here. I am learning art work from a professional and from my father who is a great artist. Recently my father went to see art work in an exhibition at event space NYC. He shared wonderful things about the exhibition with us.

    ReplyDelete